The following specifications are required to successfully deliver the required service and support Company objectives. This individual is encouraged to exceed these minimum responsibilities to demonstrate its technical, operational, and administrative expertise in support of the Company’s organizational and departmental objectives.
- Provides technical expertise for Policy, Guidance and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) development
- Provide technical support in the area of programmatic analyses, studies, briefings, IA training and certification implementation support.
- Provide technical reviews, as well as analysis of National, Department of Defense (DoD), Joint Staff, and other federal agencies Cybersecurity/IA policies as they relate to Army level policy.
- Providing technical support to the Government in transitioning to and complying with the DoDand national level policies.
- Assessing Cybersecurity/IA needs and reporting, which encompasses, managing and organizing data sufficiently to report proposed actionable changes.
- Providing technical support to the Government in the incorporation of policy into appropriate regulations and pamphlets; in drafting, reviewing, revising and delivering Cybersecurity/IA policy documents to the Cybersecurity Directorate, and in responding to DA Staff, Army Command (AC), ASCC, DRU, PEO, and field units’ oral and written queries regarding Cybersecurity/IA policy.
- Develop proposed policies and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) in support of the Army’s Defense-in-Depth strategy and the Department of Defense Global Information Grid (GIG) Vision.
- Obtaining and analyzing information, assessing its relevance to policy or standards, and identify and relate technical and procedural recommendations.
- To be knowledgeable of the entire spectrum of Cybersecurity tools and processes to include: intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, eradication tools and procedures; cross-domain solutions and multiple level security solutions; wireless personal electronic devices.
- Gather and collect information assurance data such as intrusions and incidents
- Write memorandums for Army implementation of privileged user responsibilities, monitor staffing of document across all Army Commands, review comments submitted and provide government lead with recommendations on accepting or rejecting changes/comments
- Prepare briefings for Army cybersecurity program managers to implementation studies for manpower and staffing levels within their command.
- Review historical data on systemic information assurance violations to determine course of actions to minimize recurrence of the violations and provide information paper for leadership on findings.