Provide support services for the United States Army Fires Center of Excellence and Fort Sill in its mission to develop and produce training strategies, doctrine, concepts, instruction, and products for the current and future force. Provide course instruction, facilitation, and training support for the 17E course for the EW College located at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Workdays do not include working or conducting business on Federal holidays or when the Government facility is closed due to local or national emergencies, administrative closings, or similar Government directed closings.
1. Instructing — Teaching others how to do something.
2. Learning Strategies — Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
3. Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
4. Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
5. Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
6. Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
7. Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
8. Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
9. Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
10. Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
Must be a graduate from an approved U.S. Army MOS producing EW Course, or EW course 160 hours or longer (any service) and 2 years’ experience at the brigade-level (or above).
Must be able to become instructor certified IAW three phase certification process.
Previous instructor experience
Current US Government issued TS/SCI clearance
Stand, bend, and stoop for long periods of time while delivering training.
Be able to maneuver in and out of strategic and tactical equipment, and capable of lifting and moving electronic equipment in excess of 40lbs in and out of classrooms and labs.