Metova, a By Light company, is hiring a Course Instructor to join our team. The Instructor shall provide technical classroom instruction that teaches assigned students in the manner described in the course Program of Instruction (see Curriculum Requirements, below). The Instructor shall conduct practical exercises in a laboratory environment, conduct student study hall periods, and provide tutoring/remedial instruction.
- Under indirect supervision, provides technical expertise and instruction according to customer specifications and standards (operate, maintain, and repair in classroom or laboratory settings) supporting DoD Enterprise infrastructure and info structure IT goals and projects.
- Analyzes related information and interprets it into usable instruction/training for intended audience.
- Develops courseware/content in specific technical subject matter area.
- Provides advice to customers in training system design and optimal configuration.
- Provides technical telephone support to customers with hardware and software problems.
The Instructor shall possess the following capabilities:
- Associates’ Degree and 1 years related experience, or 3 years applicable experience which should include 1 years specialized experience
- IAT Level II certified
- Instructor certification or designation (e.g. teaching certificate, certified professional instructor, master training specialist, or adjunct faculty certification)
- Experience in curriculum development and design
- Two (2) or more years of experience and one (1) year of experience teaching in a formal classroom setting at least one of the following topics:
TS/SCI w/CI Poly
Ability to lift 25 pounds